(a) Fee for the term once deposited is NOT refundable. However the amount deposited for security is refundable. This security fees is refundable only in case of session completed. If the Cadet is enrolled in 6th class his session will be completed after Matriculation. Similarly the session for first year will end after their final result of 2nd Year.
(b) Tuition, Messing & Hostel Fee mentioned in fee card are calculated on yearly Basis and divided on 12 Months therefore NO further Discount or concession in fee will be given during vacations. All college and other dues are to be paid within the stipulated target date.
(c) If the fee remains unpaid by the due date, a fine of Rs. 500/- will be charged for the first week and Rs. 1000/- for the remaining three weeks. Any cadet, whose fee is not paid within a month after the due date, his name is liable to be struck off from the college and may be re-admitted on payment of re-admission Fee of Rs. 10,000/- at the discretion of the admission committee/Principal.
(d) In case of withdrawal by parents or guardians, the cadet will have to pay full fees for the term in which he is withdrawn. There is no provision of part adjustment / refund / remission of the amount billed, even if a cadet remains on the college roll for a part of term. The college administration will not be responsible for the Cadets luggage after 6 days of the absence.
(e) When a cadet is enrolled he has to complete the session. In case he leaves college, he must have to inform the administration two months before otherwise he has to pay advance fee of two months only then he will be given the college leaving certificate.
(f) It is observed that a smart, well stitched and clean uniform always enhances the image of both college and cadets as well. The excessive use of uniform throughout the year, need replacement. The single kit will cost approximately Rupees 10,000/- to the each Cadet which noted as mandatory.
(g) No cadet shall be allowed to appear in any Board’s examination or for the annual examination, unless his accounts have been settled in full by the date on which the examination begins.
(h) The cadets appearing for the Board’s examination will pay the messing and boarding fee up to the end of calendar month in which their Board Examination finishes. Board’s Registration & Examination Fee will be charged from the cadet.
(i) Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand Only) will be charged as fee for college leaving certificate.
Parents are welcomed to discuss the progress of their children with the Principal with prior appointment on telephone. They can, however, always send their suggestions in writing, for the betterment of their child and institution.
- The parents/guardians can visit their sons/wards only on SUNDAY between 1000 hours to 1500 hours.
- A visitor’s list is maintained at the college. Only those visitors can meet the cadets whose names have been given by the parents/guardians in the visitors list.
- NO VISITORS ARE ALLOWED TO VISIT THE ROOMS/DORMS OF CADETS.
- Parents are not allowed to visit staff at their residence.
- Generally parents/guardians are expected NOT to visit during regular working days i.e from Monday to Saturday.
- All visitors should meet the Principal by prior scheduled appointment. Parents/ Guardians shall arrange appointment through their sons/wards.
- The visitors will be conducted to the office and will be allowed entry on a slip for t he information of the Principal. The P. A to Principal will keep an appointment schedule.
- Vehicles of the visiting parents will be parked in the parking area and son/ ward will be called to reception/ visitors’ lobby, where the visiting parents/guardians would meet their son/ ward.
- Parents/guardians are not allowed to visit Rooms/ Houses of the cadets.
- Parents are advised to make it convenient to visit the COLLEGE Authorities during working hours only i.e. from 0900 to 1500 hrs on working days, for official business.
- Parents are advised to visit the Cadets only on weekends and gazette holidays from 1400 hrs to 1700 hrs on Saturday and from 0900 hrs to 1700 hrs on Sunday. Parents are advised not to visit the cadets on any day and time other than the above mentioned timings.
Parents/Guardians may contact their sons/wards on telephone as per following schedule:-
Wintera) Saturdays 1730 to 2100 hours
b) Sundays/Closed Holidays 0900 to 1700 hours
Summera) Saturdays 1900 to 2200 hours
b) Sundays/Closed Holidays 0800 to 1800 hours
The Parents are requested to contact the administration in case of any emergency.
051-4360299 | 0300-7300682 | 0300-5311671
Parents are welcome to discuss the progress of their children with the Principal with prior appointment on telephone. They can, however, always send their suggestions in writing. Visiting procedure shall be:-
Closed holidays and vacations will be indicated in the calendar of events to be issued to each cadet/parent.
2) The following punishments will be awarded to a cadet, if he over stay the leave or vacation:-
i) Absence for one day: Fine of Rs. 500/-
ii) Absence for subsequent days: Fine of Rs. 500/- per day up to a maximum of six days. (Extra drill etc may also be awarded in addition to the fine)
The name of cadet may be struck off the college roll after six days of unauthorized absence, without any further notice.
Parents are advised to prepare their wards mentally as well as physically to undergo the tough routine of the college. College does not take any responsibilities of a cadet who is unable to adjust to the committed routine life of a cadet and wishes to quit due to his personal aptitude or family background.
However, College helps new comers to settle in as College routine is designed by our expert panel in a way which ensures ice-breaking activities for all new students who arrive in March each year. Activities are designed to keeps new comers mind busy and keep them learning at the same time.
Following items are prohibited in college premises:
(ii) Unauthorized medicines and drugs.
(iii) Money and valuables other than pocket money (Rs.600 per month).
(iv) Weapon of any kind.
(v) Cigarettes, narcotics in any form.
(vi) Matches, burners, heaters, etc.
(vii) Undesirable printed material/CD.
(viii) Explosive / Combustible material.
(ix) Musical instruments.
(x) Camera Mobile phone.
It is mandatory to submit fee term wise before or on due date. After Due Date, those who are not able to submit fee are provided with another chance to pay the fee within 10 days of expiry of voucher with fine of Rs. 100 per day failing which can also avail the last chance of paying fee within 15 days after expiry of voucher along with late fee fine of Rs. 3000/-. Those who will not be able to pay / clear dues after 3rd and final chance thereby college reserve the right to hold the classroom study and hostel facilities of that student and his name is liable to struck off from college and maybe readmitted on payment of re-admission fee of Rs. 10,000/- at the discretion of the admission committee/Principal.
When a cadet is enrolled he has to complete the session. In case he leaves college, he must have to inform the administration two months before otherwise he has to pay the advance fee of two months only than he will be given the college certificate.
The following punishments will be awarded to a cadet, if he overstays the leave or vacation:-1) Absence for one day : Fine of Rs. 1000/-
2) Absence for subsequent days : Fine of Rs. 1000/- per day upto a maximum of six days. (Extra drill etc may also be awarded in addition to the fine)
The Board of Governors reserves the right to make any changes / amendments in the prospectus as and when required. These changes will be brought to notice of parents / cadets through circular / announcements.